Pulsar APX V2: Budget Vaporizer With High-End Features
The Pulsar APX V2 Vaporizer might be one of the least expensive dry herb vaporizers on the market, but that doesn’t mean it’s short on features. The low price of this device makes it a perfect choice if you want a low-cost vaporizer that can grow with you for a while.
- In the Pulsar APX V2, the heating element doesn’t touch your herbs directly. The all-ceramic oven is easy to clean, and it ensures that you always get the most consistent flavour quality possible from your herbs.
- The silicone mouthpiece helps to shield your lips from the heat of the oven. Since it’s positioned directly above the oven, though, it ensures that nothing ever gets between you and your vapour.
- The Pulsar APX V2 Vaporizer has five built-in temperature settings to ensure that you can always dial in your ideal balance of flavour quality and vapour intensity.
Small Dry Herb Vape With a Long-Lasting Battery
The Pulsar APX V2 might be a tiny vaporizer, but it has a high-power 1,600 mAh battery that can get the oven up to vaping temperature in as little as 20 seconds. The battery lasts through up to 90 minutes of vaping – that’s plenty of life for several sessions – and it charges back to full in 90 minutes.
- For Dry Herb
- Improved Silicone Cooling System
- Convection Heating
- Haptic Feedback When Ready
- Enhanced LED Display
- Ergonomically Improved Mouthpiece
- 5 Temperature Settings
What’s In The Box
- APX 2 Vaporizer
- USB Cable
- Stir Tool
- Cleaning Brush
- Extra Mouthpiece Silicone Insert