ALL THE POWER AND PERFORMANCE YOU DEMAND, WITHOUT THE PLUG.
The new DynaVap ‘M’ 2018 Edition is the latest edition in the VapCap series, manufactured by DynaVap in the USA. Crafted to deliver the best flavours and aromas through sleek mechanical designs, unrivalled airflow, and industry leading battery free technology.
The DynaVap vapes are rapidly increasing in popularity and for good reason. These super small, flame-fueled vapes are not only extremely efficient, the vapour produced by these pen shaped vaporizers is extremely flavourful.
The ‘M’ is constructed from medical grade stainless steel to the exact dimensions of the original VapCap ‘M’. The quality of their newest addition remains consistent with their entire line of products with an additional robust durability. Alike all VapCaps, the ‘M’ arrives equipped with their signature temperature indicating cap providing simplicity and efficiency for all.
So How Does It Work?
Dynavap devices require no batteries or electronics to work, but rather utilize any heat source, such as a butane torch lighter, to heat a temperature indicating cap on a conduction/convection chamber.
Simply load a tiny amount of ground herbs into the M’s tip, pop on Dynavap’s signature temperature indicating cap, and heat it until you hear the “click”- then inhale for dense and full-flavoured vapour hits.
The size of a cigarette, the M is not only ingenious, it’s more portable than any other vaporizer on Earth – and because it’s capable of vaporizing the entire chamber in 1-2 hits, it’s supremely stealthy too. Not just the perfect vaporizer for festivals and camping, the M is ideal for any traveller- even those whose furthest journey is to the kettle and back!
No other herbal vaporizer offers such instant and powerful hits at such a reasonable price.
The DynaVap VapCap vapes can also be used with resin. Make sure to remove the residue after each vaping session.
Best used in combination with a torch lighter.
To use your VapCap:
- Most Important! Before your first use, please read all of these instructions and then do at least two, preferably more than two, dry runs with nothing in the VapCap! This is very important to become familiar with the operation of the unit and prevent unintentional combustion residues.
- The VapCap is unlike any other vaporizer, so give it a few tries empty to get the feel of its unique temperature-indicating click. Heat the VapCap in a quiet area, listen and feel so you know what you are looking for. If you are using a torch lighter, this should not take more than 5 or 6 seconds. Heat the middle of the cap not the end and rotate while heating. If more than 6 seconds go by and you don’t hear the click, stop heating and let it cool down.
- If you severely overheat your VapCap it can be permanently damaged. It is very important you hear the cool down click, or allow it to cool to the touch, before heating for the next cycle. Repeat this procedure several times to get the feel of how this little unit operates.
- When you are ready for the first use, let it cool down, then remove the cap from the VapCap.
- Fill the VapCap chamber with your material of choice. This can be done easily by pushing the VapCap into a container of your material and twisting. Pre-grinding your material is NOT needed like when using a bat or hitter. If you prefer to grind, go coarse. Finely ground material will get through the diffuser disc and into the unit.
- Place the cap back on the VapCap.
- Heat up the metal cap of your VapCap while rotating it, with the flame or heat source applied to the last third of the metal cap. Try to only apply heat to the side of the cap and NOT the end. This is not like lighting a smoking device.
- Continue rotating and heating the cap until you hear and or feel a click – this means the VapCap is ready!
- Puff on the mouthpiece. Experiment a little here. If you draw with the air hole completely plugged the flow will seem somewhat restricted. This is normal. Some find they get the best result by taking a long, slow steady draw with the hole completely open, and others will intermittently or lightly cover the air/vapor mix port. The way air flows through the VapCap cools the vapor to provide a smooth experience.
- Keep drawing as desired until you hear the click again, this means the VapCap has cooled down.
- When the vapor production diminishes, it is easy to reactivate. a. Make sure the VapCap has re-clicked “to cool” before reheating for the next cycle. b. If you are not sure if it has re-clicked, gently blow on the end to cool it. It may take up to 1 minute to reset.
- When there is no longer any desirable vapor produced, and the cap has clicked “to cool”, remove the cap. The consumed material can be either blown out the end, or the little tang on the cap is also a wonderful “digger outer.”
- Reload for another round of simple and wonderful vapor.
- It is recommended that you use a butane torch style lighter with your VapCap.
- Wait until you hear or feel the reset click or at least 30 seconds after the VapCap stops producing vapor to reheat.
- It is VERY important to wait until you hear the cool down click before applying more heat.
- Stop heating your VapCap as soon as you hear the click until you get to know each other better.
- You can vary the intensity of the flavor by using the air/vapor adjustment port.
- Depending on your personal preference and heat source, as well as how many cycles since the VapCap was loaded, you may want to apply heat for 1-2 seconds after the click. This will provide for a different level of roasted flavor.
- DO NOT APPLY HEAT FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS PAST THE CLICK! OVERHEATING WILL PERMANENTLY DAMAGE THE VAPCAP!
- The end of the VapCap gets very hot during and following use. Do not touch the hot end until it has cooled. Also please do not put the hot end into your mouth.
- The VapCap can be safely put back in its Special Case or reloaded after the cool down click is heard.
We have done our best to remove the hassle from using a vaporizer. The VapCap doesn’t have any fancy digital display or lights, but it does make great vapor.
To remove consumed material from the chamber, either blow on the mouthpiece or use the built in extractor or “digger outer” to empty the chamber. The body can be cleaned with hot water. You can also use the included carrying case with almost any cleaning solution filled half full then shake or soak to wash your VapCap with the cap removed.
WARNING: Cleaning with alcohol or other flammable liquids is not recommended. Alcohol will not damage any component of the VapCap, even with prolonged soaking, but we do not recommend using it.